The program can be implemented school-wide during regular school hours, out-of-school-time hours and during summer school hours; and is designed to teach all students:
- Positive resolution of conflicts and anger
- Social and emotional skills development
- Bullying and violence prevention
- Prevention of the use of alcohol, drugs and tobacco
- Appreciation of strengths and differences
- Good core character values, decision-making and citizenship skills.
These essential life skills improve concentration and focus for academic
achievement, increase social and emotional competence for positive student behaviors, reduce negative behaviors and emotional distress.
- Comprehensive and built on research and best practices. The K-12 curricula provide an evidence-base and high quality continuum of skill-building lessons.
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards and Health Education GLCEs. Lessons in the K-12 curriculum are aligned with Common Core and NHES in many ways. The specific performance indicators met within lessons are identified in the lesson overviews.
Interested in CharacterMax™ for your organization contact us today: Malinda.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 248.416.4555