According to the research, effective bullying prevention programs:
• Assess bullying at the school
• Train staff to recognize signs of perpetrator and victim behaviors, intervene and respond correctly and immediately
• Increase adult awareness, supervision, and intervention in hot spots
• Explicitly teach social and emotional competencies
• Promote a positive school climate of cooperation, caring, and respect
TACT has affordable solutions for all of the above. Our Bullying Prevention programs are aligned with Common Core State Standards, are research based and present the latest best practices in bullying prevention strategies.
A comprehensive course list and descriptions are below.